Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Life is About Choices - What Lane Would You Choose?

Hey all of you beautiful people! I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you all for reading my blog and supporting me over the years. Having said that, keep in mind what you've heard me say so many times; Life is about choices. What road are you driving up? What direction are you heading in? I'm traveling in the right lane...Won't you join me? Choose L-I-F-E. Choose L-O-V-E.

What I mean is, we all get 24 hours in a day. What you make of it is up to you (God Willing, of course!)

Try to the best of your ability to talk about positive things, places - not people. Stay away from negative people. Smile more. Show some kindness to others. Put on your favorite music and dance more often!

Do yourself a favor. Invite love in. Let it sit a while. You just might be pleasantly surprised to know that Love fits you well! (I know you're smiling - I can feel it!)

Enjoy this day, and know that we all have choices to make in life. Choose life! Choose love....

Truly,
Carla
Oakland Bay Bridge, en route to San Francisco, CA.

No comments: