Thursday, November 28, 2013

Visiting Beverly Hills For The Holidays? Welcome!

There is so much to be grateful, and every single morning that I rise, believe me, I'm thankful to the Great I AM, for getting me up and on my way. I'm hoping that everyone got a chance to spend quality time with family and friends on the Holidays. For some, it's a lonely time of the year, so please be considerate and invite a Senior Citizen over for a meal with the family. Make a plate and bring it to someone who is home and not able to get out.

Villa Blanca of Beverly Hills, CA
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills(BRAVO Network)
For those of you who are visiting Beverly Hills for the Holidays from around the globe, do yourself a favor. Stop in to Villa Blanca, and step into a little slice of Heaven, Honey Child. First of all, the Staff is amazing - and beautiful!

I say pop on by, to celebrate an occasion, or just you and your BFF can step into the world of
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and have yourself some appetizers,a nice hot tea, a latte,
and dessert!

You will love the atmosphere.

Life is too short not to enjoy the different spots that Beverly Hills has to offer. Lisa Vanderpump and Executive Chef Francis Dimitrius know how to make it happen!  For those who celebrate, enjoy the Holidays!

Smooches,
Carla

Photography by Mathew Mitchell
Villa Blanca of Beverly Hills | 9601 Brighton Avenue, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 | 310.614.4427 |

No comments: