Monday, July 13, 2009

Wishes - Mary Anne Radmacher*

I wish for you
the color that you
bring forth in others
to greatly rise within you.

I wish you your own best strength.

I wish you always
loved ones to your side.

I wish you desired possibilities
before you
and contentment behind you.

I wish you the beginnings
of all your dreams
and many of the ends.
I wish you peace.

Mary Anne Radmacher-Hershey personally packaged and sent this to me as a "thank you", back in 1992. She's a beautiful soul.
http://www.maryanneradmacher.com/
*all materials & writings are copyright © of mary anne radmacher

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i’m an associate of mary anne radmacher’s and saw you’ve shared her quote, “wishes.” i don't know the details of the "thank you," but i do know it was given with a great amount of sincerity, cause that's just how she does things :) i know mary anne is so happy when people find inspiration from her words in the context of their daily lives, so thank you so much for sharing them. if you'd like you can visit her website maryanneradmacher.net where she has a blog, shares her facebook, and other ways of connecting with her. mary anne has written several books now and is doing conferences and classes both on line and in the context of conferences and events. If i can be of any assistance to you in connecting with maryanne or any of her work feel free to e-mail me at jessicaformaryanneradmacher@gmail.com. thanks again!