Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Flip Side of 2016 - WE Love You Natalie Cole!

We are so blessed to be alive, making it to another year. Keep in mind that there are so many people that didn't make it into 2016. I remember my Grandfather, Stokes, saying, "No one is promised tomorrow."

Life is a gift - act like it is. You've got a new start, with a new year.

I want to take a moment to say that Natalie Cole, a Native Californian, born and raised in Beverly Hills.  Natalie Cole just recently passed away 12.31.15. My heart goes out to the Cole Family.
Natalie Cole and I laughed, cried and prayed together. May you R.I.P. Natalie.



I am grateful to Jah for making it to 2016, and will continue to show my appreciation by treating people with loving kindness. Happy New Year to you!

With so much love & light,
Carla

No comments: