Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"Get On UP" - The James Brown Biopic - Executive Produced by Mick Jagger! Opens Friday! (Aug 1, 2014)

I'm not going to spoil it for you - I promise!
I saw the film last night, and simply can't stop thinking about it! Every single character came to the table, BRINGING IT!

When I tell you to purchase your tickets in advance to see a movie - I mean it!

"Get On Up" - The James Brown Biopic, Executive Produced by the none-other-than - Mick Jagger - is truly a heart felt film!

Chadwick Boseman - You done good! You brought
"The God Father of Soul" to life again!  Jill Scott, a.k.a.
Deidre Brown, a.k.a. Dee Dee Brown - GO ON Soul Sista!
You represented!- Now that's all I'm going to say!

The film opens up August 1, 2014 - At a theater near you - so do your thing and "Get On Up" and get your tickets, and we can discuss it further after you see it, okay?

Love & light,
Carla

Please follow the cast of "Get On Up" on Twitter:
@GetOnUp
@MissJillScott
@OctaviaSpencer 
@TikaSumpter 
@ViolaDavis
@MickJagger 

On Facebook:
Chadwick Boseman
Jill Scott 
Octavia Spencer
Viola Davis

No comments: