Monday, April 21, 2014

Flight-Time

 I was perusing through YouTube, and I came across a song that my Mother use to play all the time, around the house, when we were little children. If she was in the kitchen preparing a meal, or cleaning the house, she would always put on the JAMS! -
I thought back to Donaldson Toussaint L'Ouverture Byrd II a.k.a. Donald Byrd -
the song is entitled: "Flight Time"....Click on the link, sit back and groove with me!

This video, by Bert Rogers, is so appropriate for the song - the air plane, the birds flying in formation, the animals in the wild...just beautiful.
It also reminds me of a book my Mother had us all read, using birds as a metaphor, "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" by Richard Bach, Russell Munson

Question - are you flying with your group of birds, that fly in formation, enhancing your lives - and you theirs? If not, don't wait another moment!
Listen to me. Find the birds with your same goals, dreams, ethics and moral values that you have. You know the ones? The kind of people with a light in their eyes!

People who are Doers.

I'm talking about those people that accomplish things, that aren't afraid to work hard to get what they want. People who are not crabs in a barrel, who help other people.
People who believe in what you believe in -  join the formation! Believe me, your life will be so much better!

Smooches, Carla

No comments: