Friday, February 6, 2015

Dick Gregory - A Man of All Seasons, Receives a Star on #HollywoodWalkofFame

Dick Gregory received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Feb 2, 2015! It was so exciting! 
I got a message from my girl, Caroline Hodges (She looks just like Oprah!) "Carla, are you going to attend the #HollywoodWalkofFame tomorrow?
They are honoring #DickGregory! and I can't be there - can you go?!" I said,
" I wish I could! I'm in San Francisco, working on a project - awww, snap!
Dick Gregory receives a STAR on the Hollywood Walk of Fame 

Dick Gregory? Our Sage? - How awesome!
He has kept so many people grounded over the years.
At the same time, he taught people how to treat us. All with humor."


Happy 56th Anniversary, Mr. & Mrs. Dick Gregory! That's the kind of commitment I'm talking about! It reminds me of a definition of LOVE
 "Love does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
 bears all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails."
(1 Cornth 13:7)


Mr. & Mrs. Dick Gregory celebrate 56 years of marriage. 
Michael Colyar, Honoree, Dick Gregory and
Dr. Michael B. Beckwith 
Let's celebrate! The  Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and
#TheHolywoodWalkofFame honored Dick Gregory - a man that truly is 100%  for real.
Civil Rights Legends - Celebrated by Oprah.

Thank you, Greg Johnson, Dominique DiPrima, and the staff at KJLH Radio, for all that you do in the community!
@IAmDickGregory
  @looklikeoprah2 @MichaelColyar  @drmichaelbb @Oprah 
@diprimaradio

No comments: